- About ACCES
- Our Team
- Services and Specialties
- DVM Resources
- Client Resources
- News and Events
ACCES Pet Pre-Registration
At ACCES, we hope that your pet never needs emergency or specialty care. In the event you do, ACCES wants to help you be better prepared by offering advanced pet pre-registration.
Pet Pre-Registration Program
While emergency situations can be stressful, you are the best resource for your pet’s care. By pre-registering your pet, you ensure ACCES has an understanding of your pets’ unique needs in the event of an emergency or if your pet is transferred to ACCES from your family veterinarian.
- ACCES will have a summary of your pet’s health problems before it arrives, allowing us to know ahead of time what to expect.
- ACCES will know who your family veterinarian is in order to obtain additional medicals records.
- ACCES doctors will be better prepared to quickly choose the appropriate course of treatment for your pet.
- ACCES will have your contact information on file in the event your pet gets lost and is returned to us.
- Your information and treatment instructions will be on file for potential pet-sitters, dog-walkers and doggy-daycare personnel.
- You will have a set plan for an emergency and will know exactly where to go and the best way to get there.
- You will save critical time at check-in.
- You are able to pre-register FREE of charge.
- ACCES is available to you and your family veterinarian 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Pre-Registered Owners Receive:
- A high-quality, ACCES/PetHub collar tag which includes the ACCES emergency phone number and your pet’s pre-registration number as well as a QR code and web link with access to your pet’s unique PetHub profile. (Provides two more ways for your pet to be identified if ever lost.)
- Pre-registration packet with ACCES information, contact numbers and an emergency information magnet.
- Rescue/Fire window cling alerting first responders to rescue the pets in your home.
Register today! By taking a moment to sign-up, your pet's important information will be kept secure and readily available in the event of an emergency
(Please note: It takes approximately seven days for a new registration to be processed.)